Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.68Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the Mr Wolf series comes this charming Christmas tale. It's a week before Christmas and Little Robin has a warm vest for each frosty day. But he meets seven chilly friends and soon has vests left for himself. Poor Robin huddles on a roof ...until Father Christmas comes to the rescue and, as a reward for his kindness, gives Little Robin a red vest to keep forever. The perfect festive read for kids who loved How Many Sleeps Till Christmas. Destined to become a family classic that children aged 3 and up will love. Little Robin Red Vest was described as 'having the simple profundity of a Beatles' song' by TES. Look out for Jan's other books: Mr Wolf and the Three Bears, Mr Wolf and the Ermous Turnip, and, Mr Wolf and the Pancake.
- Author BiographyJan Fearnley is a multi-award-winning author/illustrator. Her Mr Wolf picture books have sold over 100,000 copies in the UK alone. Her many awards include the AOI Gold Award in 2002 for Mr Wolf and the Three Bears, an Oppenheim Portfolio Gold Award for A Perfect Day For It and the Stockport Children's Book also shortlisted for the Blue Peter Award. Her books include 'The Baby Dragon-Tamer', 'Harry and the Jaggedy Daggers', 'Flying Like Flittermouse', 'Mr Wolf's Pancakes', 'Mr Wolf and the Three Bears', 'Mr Wolf and the Enormous Turnip', 'Arthur and the Meanies' and 'Just Like You'.
- Author(s)Jan Fearnley
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width218 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.