All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes it's so hard t to lie, but is lying worth it? Little Rose wanted a bit of the delicious chocolate cake Mommy made just for her and did t have the patience to wait even though Mommy said the cake was for later. Little Rose took a big bite when Mommy wasn't looking and tried to hide her misdeed. But then she felt so bad about lying, the joy of eating the cake was gone. Instead Little Rose was sorry and sad. Did Little Rose tell Mommy about her lie? What did Mommy say? Kids are confronted with choices from very early on and it is important to teach them to choose right from wrong. Reading with or to little children is an excellent way to promote reading skills and at the same time foster good habits and behaviors. Little Rose's story is one that espouses the value of honesty. Told in cute rhymes that are accompanied by adorable images, this book will doubt entertain your kids while it teaches them an important lesson. Shani Eichler, the sixteen-year-old author of this lovely book, is the second of six children. She hopes to entertain little kids everywhere with her stories, same as she does her little siblings.
- Author(s)Shani Eichler
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited bySarah Mazor
- Illustrator(s)Dexter Buenaluz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.