All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Engage Literacy Wonder Words series is a collection of twenty-four levelled books that will help and motivate early readers, including English Language Learners (ELL), to learn their first 100 high-frequency sight words in a meaningful context, through stories. The series is accompanied by a teacher resource book containing 48 photocopiable activity worksheets, two for each book in the series.
- Author BiographyJay Dale is the lead author and consultant for Engage Literacy. Jay comes from a teaching background, having taught in both Australia and Japan. She is also an experienced editor and publisher. An accomplished children's book author, Jay has written extensively for leading educational publishers and has many successful titles currently in print. Jay has also authored and published electronic products including teaching objects for interactive whiteboards and digital activities for children.
- Author(s)Jay Dale
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Wonder Words
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width190 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.