All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionChunky Monkey. Pumpkin. Little Peanut. Are these the latest flavors of gourmet ice cream? Actually, they describe something much sweeter. They are all cute nicknames you might choose for the new baby in your life. But how do you kw which one is just right? Little Snuggler will help you decide. Before a baby is born, parents spend an irdinate amount of time choosing just the right name--t too old-fashioned, t too trendy, t too common, t too made up. But soon after the child is named, it turns out they needn't have bothered to go to all the trouble. In time at all, they'll be calling the baby Princess or Sweetie or Little Stinker far more often than her real name. Little Snuggler celebrates all the sweet (and sometimes cheeky) nicknames that parents, grandparents, friends, and caregivers bestow on the babies in their lives. Each nickname features a charming illustration and a description of its corresponding traits. Do you kw a Little Tiger (aka Smalitus Growlus)? This baby is kwn to be swift, playful, and adventurous. Responds well to tickles, hugs, and general roughhousing. Or perhaps you have a Wiggle Worm (aka Undulus Squirmius) who, when confronted with a diaper, moves like a wrestler. And we all kw a Binky Boy or Girl. Little Snuggler makes a delightful gift for new parents, whatever their baby's personality.
- Author BiographyWith 12 brothers and sisters and six sons of his own, Rob Mejia has some experience with nicknames. After 15 years in educational publishing, he took some time off to raise the two youngest of his six sons. He started his own licensing agency, RJM Licensing, specializing in the infant and toddler market. He and his family live in Mahwah, N.J. Illustrator Steven Walker graduated from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. He is an artist at Cramer Productions, an integrated media production company. He has a son and daughter.
- Author(s)Rob Mejia
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width125 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Walker
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.