All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you had a friend that was always with you? A friend that listens quietly, without judging or criticizing. A friend who is solid, lasting, and shares its deep and ancient wisdom freely. You can have such a friend Little Stone. In this seemingly simple book about a seemingly simple object, James Wanless shows us how we can learn from the most primal and ancient of matter stone. Working with this often under-appreciated element, we learn to be grounded, to be powerful, and how to heal ourselves in order to be whole. Tapping into the qualities of stone integrity, simplicity, and solidity we realize these qualities within ourselves, so that we, like the stones, may sustain ourselves in a natural and creative way of life. These precious gifts from the earth teach us to live wholly, fully, and naturally.
- Author BiographyJames Wanless, Ph.D. is an internationally recognized and best selling author, keynote speaker, futurist and consultant. This dynamic speaker and educator explores re-energizing mind, heart, body and spirit for personal and professional balance and growth, the foundations necessary for ultimate social, economic and environmental sustainable evolution. James speaks and trains throughout the world with leaders and companies with the creative right-brain processes in his book, Intuition@Work. James expertise stems from a deep understanding of holistic, human potential systems, best demonstrated through his best-selling Voyager Intuition Cards and Sustain Yourself Cards & Handbook to Live Well, Live Long.
- Author(s)James Wanless Ph D
- PublisherTarot Media Company
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTarot Media Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.