All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the middle of a little forest, there lives a Little Tree who loves his life and the splendid leaves that keep him cool in the heat of long summer days. Life is perfect just the way it is. Autumn arrives, and with it the cool winds that ruffle Little Tree's leaves. One by one the other trees drop their leaves, facing the cold of winter head on. But t Little Tree - he hugs his leaves as tightly as he can. Year after year Little Tree remains unchanged, despite words of encouragement from a squirrel, a fawn, and a fox, his leaves having long since turned brown and withered. As Little Tree sits in the shadow of the other trees, w grown sturdy and tall as though to touch the sun, he remembers when they were all the same size. And he kws he has an important decision to make. From #1 New York Times bestselling Loren Long comes a gorgeously-illustrated story that challenges each of us to have the courage to let go and to reach for the sun.
- Author BiographyLoren Long has putt puff puttedy chuff ed his way all over the bestseller lists with such titles as Otis, Otis and the Tornado, Otis and the Puppy, An Otis Christmas, Drummer Boy, Toy Boat by Randall de Seve, and Mr. Peabody s Apples by Madonna. He s also had the opportunity to modernize the classic The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper and had the distinct honor of illustrating Of Thee I Sing by President Barack Obama. A graduate of the American Academy of Art in Chicago, Loren lives in Ohio with his wife, Tracy, and their two sons.You can visit Loren Long at www.OtisTheTractor.com and www.LorenLong.com. Follow @lorenlong
- Author(s)Loren Long
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhilomel Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width228 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.