All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Twitching was worried. The world was a big place and the sky was so high he might be afraid to fly. He dreamed of being big, of being brave, of flying fearless into the very high sky ...but would his dreams ever come true? Little Twitching's story is one of warmth, incence, gentleness, hope and the caring guidance of a loving mother. AUTHOR: Phil has written over forty books for children from picture books to vels. His first book was a picture book called Goodness Gracious! - Published by Omnibus Books and illustrated by Craig Smith. It was released in 1989. The youngest of eight children Phil was born in the seaside town of Pt Broughton on the Yorke Peninsula in South Australia. His latest vel is based on his childhood memories of life in a small country town entitled, Danny Allen Was Here, it was published by Pan Macmillan in March 2007. In November 2007 Phil was awarded a Grant from the Literature Board of the Australia Council. ILLUSTRATOR: Richard grew up in a small Victorian town. After moving to the city he began mural paintingand later ended up working as a freelance graphic designer.
- Author(s)Phil Cummings
- PublisherWindy Hollow Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationKew East, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWindy Hollow Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Height255 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.