All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle people may have only little ways to praise God, but little ways are exactly what God likes best. That's the message in this inviting book, which encourages kids to discover that their every activity is a joyful prayer. The photos show children in a variety of situations, both along and in groups, the orginary made extraordinary by the smiles on their faces. This multicultural book has a universal message and can be read comfortably by children of all faiths, ages 0 to 5.
- Author BiographyHeidi Bratton is the author/photographer of Get Two-Gether, as well as the four original Walking with God books. With five children, she speaks nationally about the joys of motherhood. She and her family live in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Sally Anne Conan is a freelance consultant for television. Many of her programs have been honored by awards, including the Freedom Foundation Award.
- Author(s)Heidi Bratton,Sally Anne Conan
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/02/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleWalking with God
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.