All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the second vel about much-loved character Little Wolf, as he sets up his Adventure Academy with his cousin Yeller and little brother Smellybreff. From the author of the MEERKAT MADNESS books and HARRY AND THE BUCKETFUL OF DINOSAURS. Little Wolf inherits two things from his Uncle Bigbad - his gold and Cunning College, his school of badness. Little and his cousin Yeller decide that BADNESS is out and that ADVENTURES are in. But their first mistake is thinking that they can buy adventures. Their second mistake is to reply to Mister Marvo's advert for Instant Adventures [Scary but Safe]. The result is they find themselves caught up in a real adventure. But Little is scared of bangs; sw gives Yeller the trembles and...Smellybreff gets cubnapped. Will they be able to get through Frettnin Forest and over the Grim Mountains? Will they manage to cross the Perrilus Pass into Grimshire? Can they battle across the White Wildness, the Shivering Seas and conquer Vile Island. YOU BET THEY CAN! Little Wolf's letters about his daring deeds will delight anyone with a sense of fun, both young or old, especially those who have already enjoyed Little Wolf's Book of Badness.
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow's many popular successes range from picture books to novels for older children. Best known for his original humour, he has a brilliant ear for voices, and takes pride in the fact that his work reads aloud very well. 'I loved being read to as a child,' he says. 'And I loved the sense that my parents were enjoying it too. For me, that's the acid test for any book - that there's something in it for everyone to enjoy.'
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.