Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionTimeless in its evocation of idealised family life and robustly enduring, Little Women is recognised as one of the best-loved classic children's stories of all time. Originally written as a 'girls' story', its appeal transcends the boundaries of time and age, making it as popular with adults as it is with young readers.With an Afterword by Anna South.
- Author BiographyLouisa May Alcott was born in Pennsylvania in 1832, the second of four daughters of the philosopher Bronson Alcott. She was educated at home and went on to become a schoolteacher in Boston. Her first book Flower Fables was published when she was twenty-two, but she interrupted her career as a writer to nurse soldiers at a Washington hospital during the civil war. Her most enduring book, Little Women, was published in 1868 and was an instant success. Other books include Little Men and Jo's Boys. Louisa May Alcott died in 1888 at the age of 56.
- Author(s)Louisa May Alcott
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Collector's Library
- Weight341 g
- Width100 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,With ribbon marker(s),With printed dust jacket,Sewn
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.