All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe girl sits up, puts her hands nchalantly in her pockets, and begins to whistle. Oh, don't, Jo, says Amy. It's so boyish! Well, that's why I do it, says Jo. I detest rude, unladylike girls! And I hate affected, niminy-piminy chits! Even though the March girls Jo, Amy, Beth and Meg disagree about plenty of matters, on plenty of occasions, the four make up the core of a cheerful, happy household . . . at least as happy as can be expected, given the fact that father is far away from home, fighting in the war -- perhaps never to return! -- while mother is saying they should t have the pleasure of Christmas presents . . . t this year, when so many are suffering and so many are in danger of losing their lives!
- Author(s)Louisa May Alcott
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.