All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNow a routine tool in biomedical and life science research, live cell imaging has made major progress enabling this core biochemical, cell, and molecular biology technique to become even more powerful, versatile, and affordable. In Live Cell Imaging: Methods and Protocols, a panel of expert contributors provide a comprehensive compendium of experimental approaches to live cell imaging in the form of several overview chapters followed by representative examples and case studies covering different aspects of the most current methodology. By examining a range of state-of-the-art protocols extensively validated in complex biological studies, this volume highlights new experimental and instrumental opportunities and helps researchers to select appropriate imaging methods for their specific biological questions and measurement tasks. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Live Cell Imaging: Methods and Protocols promises to contribute greatly to the further development and dissemination of this fundamentally important techlogy which spans across many disciplines including molecular and cell biology, chemistry, physics, optics, engineering, cell physiology, and medicine.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 591
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight992 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDmitri B. Papkovsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.