All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHeather and Hazel are both married to high-achieving Christian leaders. When they first met they recognized in each other the same symptoms: a sense of inadequacy, a spirit of fear, a need to don masks of efficiency. Responsibility terrified them. Yet both were convinced that there was more to life. Out of much study and prayer was born the conclusion that they were truly daughters of the King, and that fear and masks belonged to the past. The path they explored involved the development of a deep sense of what God wanted for them and an appreciation of their identity in Christ. This led to an openness to deeper friendships with other women; an appreciation of the importance of personal integrity, loyalty and trustworthiness; a willingness to be approachable. Today both authors lead conferences all over the world, helping Christian women to discover and develop their potential.
- Author BiographyHeather Puffett and Hazel Pattison are both conference speakers and members of the Jubilee Centre, Maidstone, Kent. This is their first book.
- Author(s)Hazel Pattison,Heather Puffett
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.