All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionDr Peter Gott combines the empathy of an old-fashioned family doctor with the outspoken fervor of a patients' rights advocate in his nationally syndicated column, Dr Gott . A general internist, Dr. Gott responds to readers' medical questions with sensitivity and accuracy. His daily column appears in over 350 newspapers. Dr Gott is praised for his kwledge of medicine and his warm, compassionate style. This comprehensive guide will become the reader's turn-to resource whenever he has health concerns.
- Author(s)Peter H. Gott
- PublisherQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationClovis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.