All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your life in just twelve weeks with author Jay Bradley's inspiring new book LIVE, LOOK, FEEL. Growing up in a small Canadian town, Jay struggled with a myriad of health issues-asthma, allergies, depression, and a serious lack of self-esteem-which all seemed like major roadblocks sure to prevent him from achieving his dream of living and working in Hollywood. But Jay found a way to make that dream become a reality, going on to enjoy a career as an international model, actor, and television host. Now he wants to share his secrets with you through this interactive workbook that focuses on anti-aging, healthy lifestyles, physical wellness, and healing-both inside and out. Through it all you'll learn more about Jay's inspirational journey...and become motivated to make significant changes in your own life. It is possible to take charge of our own destinies, and Jay wants to help make that possible by showing you how to LIVE longer, LOOK younger, and FEEL better! A comprehensive look at what makes our bodies and minds tick-and how to keep them younger for longer- LIVE, LOOK, FEEL can help you start improving yourself in every way...today!
- Author BiographyJay Bradley has worked as an international model, television and film actor, and director for a healthy catering company. He has also helped people to achieve transformation as a fitness trainer and Reiki master. Having been featured on the cover of the men's health issue of Canada's leading magazine, Bradley also won the prize for top junior Canadian model at the age of sixteen. Jay now works as a wellness coach for those interested in learning more about anti-aging, fitness, overall wellness, and healthy living. http: //www.jaybradleylifestyle.com/ Having been a contributing expert for numerous magazine articles, TV and radio shows, Jay recently published his first book, LIVE, LOOK, FEEL. He currently lives in Hollywood, California.
- Author(s)Jay Bradley
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.