All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionAddie Coleburn, fresh out of the sixth grade, is spending the summer at her grandmother s house in Syracuse with her mother and brother. Kimi Takahashi, a girl who lives up the street, invites Addie to go to the park and play lacrosse. Addie hasn t the first clue what lacrosse is and would rather sit on Grandma s front porch eating potato chips, drinking sodas, and reading books. But then again, spending the summer dealing with her younger brother isn t that appealing either. So she reluctantly goes to the park with Kimi. Within a week, she s hooked on lacrosse. Although she s overweight and can t keep up with the faster, stronger girls, she loves the game. Now she has to find a way to lose her excess weight and lose it fast or risk getting cut from the team.
- Author BiographyBarbara L. Clantonplayed softball at Princeton and was the captain her senior year. She currently teaches mathematics at a college preparatory school in the Orlando area and has coached both softball and basketball in both New York and Florida. She still plays softball and plays bass guitar in a pop-rock band called The Flounders. She lives in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Barbara L Clanton
- PublisherBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.