All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to spend more quality time with the people, ideas and passions that matter most in your life? In an age of weightless, disposable digital products, here's a book to help you live more fully: that invites you to explore your beliefs, ambitions, friendships, memories and flights of imagination. A mixture of inspiration and reflection, it's unlike anything else you've seen before: a beautifully crafted object blending text and design into something for you to make truly your own. Downloading a million digital books won't make you happy - but carrying this one with you might.
- Author BiographyTom Chatfield is a British author and broadcaster. His books exploring digital culture have been published in over two dozen languages. A columnist for the BBC, international commentator and TED Global speaker, he has worked as a writer and consultant with some of the world's leading technology firms. He completed a doctorate at St John's College, Oxford, before moving to London. He currently lives in Kent with his wife, young family and several semi-feral animals.
- Author(s)Tom Chatfield
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight540 g
- Width158 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.