All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen 007 goes to Harlem, it's t just for the jazz. This is the kingdom of Mr. Big, master of crime, voodoo baron, and partner in SMERSH's grim company of death. Those Mr. Big cant possess he crushes--like his beautiful prisoner, Solitaire, and her would-be saviors James Bond and Agency man Felix Leiter. All three are marked out as victims in a trail of terror, treachery, and torture that leads from New York's underworld to the shark-infested island in the sun that Mr. Big calls his own.This audiobook includes an exclusive bonus interview with Rory Kinnear.
- Author(s)Professor of Organic Chemistry Ian Fleming
- PublisherIan Fleming Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJames Bond
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIan Fleming Ltd.
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byRory Kinnear
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time412
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.