All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn this meticulously revised and updated 4th edition you'll find all you need to kw to make your move to Canada trouble free, and your stay there - whether short or long term - successful. Canadian Immigration Lawyer, Benjamin A Kranc guides you step by step through the whole Canadian immigration process. He and his co-author Karina Roman, also resident in Canada, deliver invaluable advice on finding a place to live, getting a job or starting a business, right through to everyday issues such as rules of the road,shopping and simply having fun. In fact all you need to kw to enjoy this wonderful country. - Understanding immigration policy - Renting or buying a property, and settling in to your new home - Finding employment and understanding the working environment - Enrolling in education for children and adults - Assessing health and social security - Travelling around Canada - Enjoying your leisure time - Learning about the history and geography of Canada Contents: Preface; 1. Deciding to come to Canada; 2. Learning a bit about Canada; 3. Immigration to Canada; 4. Understanding health and social security; 5. Taxation; 6. Finding a place to live; 7. Getting a job; 8. Going to school; 9. Driving in Canada; 10. Having fun; Glossary, Further reading; Useful addresses; Index.
- Author BiographyBENJAMIN A KRANC is a Canadian lawyer certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Immigration Law. KARINA ROMAN is a journalist working for CBC Radio and Television. She has also written and reported for numerous publications including The National Post and The Ottawa Citizen.
- Author(s)Benjamin A. Kranc,Karina Roman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.