All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAfter college, Eric Saperston bought a 1971 Volkswagen bus, took his golden retriever Jack and set out to follow the Grateful Dead and work a ski season in Aspen. While on the road he called up some of the most powerful people in the world and asked them out for a cup of coffee. The reason: to find out the values they live by, the struggles they endured and what advice and counsel they would give others to better prepare themselves for the road ahead. The results: a development deal with Walt Disney Studios, an award-winning film The Journey, an apparel line, a speaking tour and his latest book Live In Wonder: Quests, Quotes & Questions To Jumpstart Your Journey. What started out as a personal journey to find the answers to life's biggest questions (Why am I here? How can I find happiness? What is success?) quickly turned into something bigger than he ever imagined.
- Author BiographyEric Saperston is a critically acclaimed film director, producer and author, as well as an award-winning speaker and storyteller. Eric is the Chief Creative Officer of Live In Wonder, a social lifestyle brand inspiring people to wake up and be awesome. A prolific speaker, Eric has inspired audiences including audiences around the world with his story. Eric has been a featured guest on The Today Show, CNN, CNN Headline News, PBS and has been written about in the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Spin Magazine, Fast Company and National Geographic. Eric lives in a Swiss-Family-Robinson-Style tree house on a 13-Acre Organic Farm in Maui, Hawaii. He travels the globe inspiring the world to Live In Wonder.
- Author(s)Eric Saperston
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.