All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery person you meet is either a warning or an example. Which are you? Jairek Robbins, decorated performance coach and lifestyle entrepreneur, guides you through his proven, step-by-step process for filling the gap between where you are today and where you want to be. In reassuring and easy-to-understand language, Robbins helps you build a strong foundation for authentic happiness. Each chapter is strategically designed to engage you with personal reflections and challenges that will encourage you to make immediate improvements to your everyday behavior. Robbins's uplifting method will give you the tools you need to avoid the distractions in your life and concentrate on the areas that deserve the biggest focus, including health, family, intimate relationships, your professional life, and spirituality. Robbins leads you toward a life of growth and contribution that will enable you to become the happiest, healthiest, and most fulfilled version of yourself-and inspire you to help others do the same.
- Author BiographyJairek Robbins was born in Santa Monica, California. He is a decorated performance coach and lifestyle entrepreneur who has applied his innovative methods to living a life of adventure, philanthropy, and entrepreneurship. At the age of twenty-three, Robbins was awarded the Congressional Award Gold Medal from the United States Congress. By twenty-five, he gained international renown as the creator of a revolutionary approach to maximizing personal performance that accelerated organizational success for a wide range of businesses. He has a psychology degree from the University of San Diego. Robbins's personal journey has included circumnavigating the globe on a ship, helping build schools and houses in multiple countries, cage diving with great white sharks, encountering silverback gorillas in Rwanda, and working as a volunteer in underdeveloped regions. He supports a number of charities and nonprofits, such as the Change Heroes and the Pencils of Promise Foundation.
- Author(s)Jairek Robbins
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Harbor Press
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.