About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a graphic vel style, these exciting books offer inspiring stories of real people whose actions have demonstrated great character and strong values. Each book features one particular character trait through key moments in the lives of up to six different people throughout history. Sidebars provide key background information on the person. What is respect? And why is it important? As you read this graphic nfiction book, you'll learn about some amazing people who kw what respect means, and who kw how to hor the people and things in their world. You'll also get a chance to decide whether you show respect to those who deserve it, and to those who need it.
- Author(s)Molly Aloian
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCrabtree Character Sketches
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width176 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age8-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.