All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKathy Smart is a holistic chef with a passion for food and life. As a nutritionist and a personal trainer with 14 years of experience, Kathy is intimately familiar with food both as fuel and as a source of comfort. However, as an individual with celiac disease, her love of good food was limited, and flavour was often compromised. In an effort to level the playing field, she engaged the skills of ather foodie with a passion for fine French cuisine and combined the best of both worlds. Live the Smart Way offers over 60 simply delicious recipes from the Smart Kitchen that include nutritional analyses and smart facts and tips. Here the timeless traditions of the world of French gastromy meets the Smart World to bring you great food that just happens to be good for you, too! Welcome to the Smart Kitchen!
- Author BiographyKathy Smart has over 14 years experience in the health and fitness sectors. She is a registered nutritional consultant with the Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners, a registered sports nutrition advisor, and a registered personal fitness trainer with the Canadian Association of Fitness Professionals. Kathy lives in Ottawa.
- Author(s)Kathy Smart
- PublisherSmart Kitchen
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSmart Kitchen
- Content Note50
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.