Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to focus your business success on leaving a legacy, then this book is for you. It gives you the insights, systems and confidence to apply the hard-earned skills that have already made you super-successful, in order to identify your unique gift, make a difference and build a better world. In each chapter you: Get the time-tested processes you want: discover the key strategies you must master to build your experience and make the world a better place Learn from others: learn how other successful business people have walked the same path, and then use your story to identify your unique gift and legacy Benefit: clear sequential activities give you laser focus to discover your purpose and the confidence to begin what you are called to do Special access: to exclusive coaching support and online Masterclass discussions; consultancy discounts and resources The ideas in this book have empowered dozens of CEOs, Directors and entrepreneurs to clarify their dreams, build a better world and create their legacy ... buy it w and let them do the same for you.
- Author BiographyPeter Hyson has 25 years' experience as a popular speaker and coach helping highly successful people rekindle their vision and achieve what they feel called to do - make a difference.
- Author(s)Petery Hyson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.