All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to do something for God but don't kw what? Want to help others but don't kw who? Want to kw what it is you're really good at doing? Your gifts may feel small and insignificant. But God can use them to work a miracle! Inspired by the biblical story of the feeding of the 5,000, Live to Give delivers a message of hope that we all have something to give. Written in the down-to-earth, candid voice of the gifted young man who as a kid founded a relief ministry that has saved and improved countless lives in Africa, Live to Give is the message that every teen needs to hear: You are more special than you kw, and you can do big things. Jesus proved that gift is too small when He used five loaves and two fish to feed a crowd of thousands. And if gift is too small, too ordinary, or too random, there is limit to what the youth of today can accomplish! A teenage philanthropist who has built a high school, two medical clinics, and a dormitory in Africa-all before the age of 16-Austin Gutwein shares how to take what may seem like the simplest of talents, gifts, and interests and use them for something Jesus can use to move mountains. Meets national education standards.
- Author BiographyAustin Gutwein is the 17-year-old founder of Hoops of Hope, an international speaker, and author of Take Your Best Shot. To date, Hoops of Hope participants has raised over 2.3 million dollars to build schools, dormitories, clean water projects, and medical clinics in Africa. Austin's story has been told to an estimated 70 million people through his speaking engagements and news coverage.
- Author(s)Austin Gutwein
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 12
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.