All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $15.47Free postage
- AU $17.08Free postage
- AU $18.26Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionAndres Caicedo's vel Liveforever is a wild celebration of youth, hedonism and the transforming power of music. Maria del Carmen Huerta lives a respectable middle-class life in Colombia. One day she misses class, and discovers she cant return to her ordinary existence but must pursue her passion for dancing across the city. We follow her from rumbas in car parks to concerts in shantytowns as she gives in to every desire - however dark. Published in 1977, Liveforever was its young author's masterpiece - and final work. Andres Caicedo took his life the day it was published, but it has been recognized as a landmark in Colombian literature ever since. Andres Caicedo was born in Cali, Colombia on September 29, 1951. In his short life, he wrote dozens of articles on film, several plays, screenplays, vellas, and countless short stories, with a prominent focus on social discord. He committed suicide at the age of 25.
- Author BiographyAndres Caicedo was born in Cali, Colombia on September 29, 1951. In his short life, he wrote dozens of articles on film, several plays, screenplays, novellas, and countless short stories, with a prominent focus on social discord. He committed suicide at the age of 25.
- Author(s)Andres Caicedo
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight156 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.