All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Africa: Livelihoods after Land Reform is the South African component of a broader three-country study (also including Zimbabwe and Namibia) on Livelihoods after Land Reform (LaLR). The aim of LaLR is to measure the impact of land reform, but above all it is to understand that impact - how and why impacts materialise or fail to materialise in relation to different circumstances, distinct implementation approaches, and diverse types of intended beneficiaries.
- Author BiographyMichael Aliber is an agricultural and development economist who has been working in South Africa since 1994. Currently he is Extraordinary Senior Lecturer at the Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) at the University of the Western Cape.
Themba Maluleke joined the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform in 2009, where he works in the Tenure Reform unit in the Western Cape. Prior to this, Themba worked as researcher at PLAAS, based in Limpopo.
Tshililo Manenzhe is a Content Advisor for the Parliamentary Committee on Rural Development and Land Reform, of the Parliament of South Africa. Tshililo is simultaneously a PhD student at the Institute for Poverty Land and Agrarian Studies, University of the Western Cape, South Africa.
Gaynor Paradza joined the Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) as a Senior Researcher in 2010. Prior to this she worked in Zimbabwe's Ministry of Local Government and lectured at the University of Zimbabwe.
Ben Cousins holds a DST/NRF Research Chair at the Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) at the University of the Western Cape and is based at PLAAS, which he founded in 1995 and directed until 2009.
- Author(s)Ben Cousins,Gaynor Paradza,Themba Maluleke,Tshililo Manenzhe
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight575 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMichael Aliber
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.