CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Liverpool of early September 1939 was a thriving port and bustling city of over 800,000 people. WWII changed this forever. Between the 27th of June 1940 and the 10th of January 1942 Hitler's Luftwaffe rained down death and destruction on the city. The intervening 70 years have seen the city undergo drastic changes.
- Author(s)Neil Holmes
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.