CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionThese maps are invaluable for historians and genealogists. More than 2,100 titles have been issued in this major series of reprints of Old Ordnance Survey Maps of towns throughout Britain and Ireland. Most of the maps are highly detailed, taken from the 1/2500 plans and reprinted at about 14 inches to the mile. They cover towns in great detail, showing individual houses, railway tracks, factories, churches, mills, canals, tramways and even minutiae such as dockside cranes, fountains, signal posts, pathways, sheds, wells, etc.. Each map includes historical tes on the area concerned.
- Author(s)Kay Parrott
- PublisherAlan Godfrey Maps
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleOld Ordnance Survey Maps of Liverpool
- Place of PublicationCo Durham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlan Godfrey Maps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.