All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionA minute can make all the difference...Pieter Posthumus is enjoying a quiet drink in his favourite bar when the screaming starts. A minute later, the owner of the guesthouse next door rushes in: one of her tenants has been murdered. Marloes, the guesthouse owner, is an odd but kind soul. Posthumus cant believe it when she is arrested - for both her tenant Zig's murder and ather death years before. He kws there are questions unanswered: what is the link between the two cases? Why are people so keen to think Marloes is guilty? And why did Zig paint just one picture every year - a copy of a Dutch master, but with one peculiar twist? As his investigation progresses, he comes to see that a few minutes can mean all the difference in the world: between saving a life and taking one; between incence and guilt. And that sometimes asking questions leads to a truth that's hard to bear.
- Author BiographyBritta Bolt was 'born' in January 2010, when former lawyer Britta Boehler, on holiday and reading her favourite crime fiction, felt the urge to turn her past experience into a novel. Rodney Bolt was at home, writing biographies and travel stories, and dreaming of doing the same. Soon afterwards, they had teamed up to write a crime series set in their beloved adopted city Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Britta Bolt
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePosthumus Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Weight400 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.