All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Renton was in his mid-teens a country standard middle-distance runner. He tells the story of how he began to run, and of the influence over him of his father's own career as an international-standard rower. He portrays running as a step towards a world of freedom, and describes his father's own attempts to find ideas that would guide his life.
- Author BiographyDavid Renton is a barrister living in London; a former academic historian and sociologist, and a one-time county-standard middle-distance runner. His writing can be followed at www.dkrenton.co.uk.
- Author(s)David Renton
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.