All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
About this product
- DescriptionLives Taken is a race between rescue and revenge. Time is against Ben Prime as he attempts to prevent his abducted children from becoming the next victims of a suspected paedophile who also happens to be their grandfather. In his efforts to rescue his children Ben finds himself in the centre of an international cigarette smuggling network run by an alliance of criminals and corrupt police. As Ben's six year old son is witness who can link his uncle, a serving policeman to the murder of a key player in the network; Ben kws that his legal battle to recover his kids is only buying time. He embarks on a frantic search for evidence that will guarantee his family's safety. Without this even if he wins in court the network will kill them all to keep their secrets safe. When Ben discovers his best friend Carsten was the cause of events that led to his children's abduction both men are locked in a race to find Ben's father-in-law. Can Ben Prime evade the efforts of corrupt police long eugh to discover the whereabouts of his children from the man Carsten has vowed to kill? Can Carsten control his lust to avenge the tragic death of his wife's brother long eugh to help Ben? In Lives Taken the first victim is incence.
- Author BiographyI'm Sam Flint a new writer of crime thrillers. I'm also SM Flint new writer of adult romances. I've been writing for a couple of years, but before that I worked in IT in the public and private sectors. I was a keen walker and motorcyclist until a chance meeting with a drunk driver almost put and end to that and everything else. My recuperation from a broken leg was complicated by a post operative infection and there was a point where it looked like all my footwear purchases might be solved by just nicking the display shoe from the rack. Thankfully I am still a biped. It was during those grim days that I started writing stories with happy endings as a counterpoint to my unpromising one. The writing bug has replaced the infection in my leg and I hope it stays like that. The writing has moved on and now it is about people getting what they deserve.
- Author(s)Sam Flint
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Kerchhoff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.