All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.55
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $25.93
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionLives in Two Languages explores identity and multiculturalism through readings that aim to help teachers-in-training gain better insight into their students' lives.Lives in Two Languages focuses on the experience of multicultural authors--like Richard Rodriguez, Amy Tan, Eva Hoffman, Chang-rae Lee, and Julia Alvarez--whose experiences can be related to anyone who has moved from one culture or subculture to ather. As such, this text is an excellent comprehensive introduction to the multicultural experience for teachers and educators in all disciplines, as well as of interest to anyone interested in language culture and psychological process of identity.
- Author(s)Linda Watkins-Goffman
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight320 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.