All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow humans think and feel about their work handling food animals
- Author BiographyRhoda Wilkie is a lecturer in sociology at the University of Aberdeen, where she earned her doctorate in 2002. She is the co-editor (with David Inglis) of the five-volume collection, Animals and Society: Critical Concepts in the Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Rhoda M. Wilkie
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnimals, Culture, & Society
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Series Edited byArnold Arluke,Clinton R. Sanders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.