Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Hill's unexpurgated diary of his year promises to do for the celebrity memoir what the Hadron Collider has done for particle acceleration. Think Samuel Pepys meets Katie Price. This frank and sometimes controversial diary details one hectic year in the eye of the showbiz storm, cut with a heavy mix of the day-to-day goings-on in Bexhill, where Harry lives at home with his mother and occasional Filipi fiancee, Lay Dee. Follow the near fatal goings-on during Harry's filming of Britain's Most Dangerous Roads, his attempts to become a judge on X Factor and his struggle to meet the Welsh chanteuse Duffy at Warwick Avenue. Read of his dog's ongoing battle with the bottle, and how he is sacked from the sniffer staff at Gatwick Airport due to sexual harassment. Learn how Harry's Nan gets on in her holiday home in Iraq, her affair with the milkman and her subsequent struggle to have fun whilst living on a curfew.
- Author BiographyHarry Hill is an award-winning comedian and world-class swingball player. Born in Woking in 1964, he holds a medical degree from the University of London. His books include Flight from Deathrow and Tim the Tiny Horse. He has been a stand-up since the early 1990s and is currently the star of TV Burp and the voice of You've Been Framed.
- Author(s)Harry Hill
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), map
- Weight376 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.