All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of the events described in this book actually happened to Dave and Pam Gibson. Truly, one is more amazed than they are. They bought land and rented a small cabin to live in while they built their mountain home. In the first year, they were oblivious to the creatures that lived near and passed by their cabin. In the second summer there, they found their first Sasquatch footprint. They discovered that Sasquatches were t only real, but that they lived among them. This book chronicles their path from nbelievers in Sasquatch to kwers over a very short period of time, but also reveals many amazing things about these incredible beings. One Sasquatch, in particular, developed a fondness for Pam. She left it apples, and it left her flowers and even half of a squirrel. She also learned that she could communicate with it. Follow their journey of learning of Sasquatch, North America's most amazing being.
- Author(s)Dave Gibson
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.