All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionMankind is on the threshold of the next evolutionary phase the era of the Spiritual Human. In Living Beyond The Five Senses Teresa L. DeCicco, PhD, describes the processes of how this transformation will unfold. The recognition of any desire for change that we may feel on the inside, is already a first indication of the dawning of a new era. By embracing these feelings either within or outside a religious context, we will be able to gradually transform into a new spiritual being. Aimed at readers familiar with the writings of Eckhart Tolle and Michael Singer, this book is written for those who want to grow consciously toward living a more peaceful and enriching life. Whether you are already undergoing major change physically, psychologically, or spiritually or seeking to change relationships, jobs, or living conditions, Living Beyond The Five Senses marks the pathway to a new and enriched life.
- Author BiographyTeresa L. DeCicco is an expert in psychology of the spiritual self and the fields of dreams and dreaming and. She has presented her work in lectures throughout the world and on television and radio programs. Teresa divides her time between her home amidst an apple orchard in Ontario and a vacation home in the mountains of Quebec, Canada.
- Author(s)Teresa L. DeCicco
- PublisherDivine Arts
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationStudio City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDivine Arts
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.