All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the first ever quadruple Diamond award from ECPA!
Celebrating 40 years and over 40 million lives touched, Tyndale is releasing the familiar green hardcover binding of The Living Bible with a fresh new interior. Features include a Bible reading plan, four-color maps, and a topical concordance. The uncluttered, 2-column format makes for easy reading. The Living Bible is a paraphrase of the Old and New Testaments. Its purpose is to say as exactly as possible what the writers of the Scriptures meant, and to say it simply, expanding where necessary for a clear understanding by the modern reader.
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Weight794 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.