Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed look at the structural principles of biotensegrity and their relevance for the architecture of living structures. The author begins with fundamental thoughts on the integrative mechanics of the human body and progresses to a theoretical framework of biotensegrity useful for body therapists and movement practictioners.
- Author(s)Daniele-Claude Martin
- PublisherChristl Kiener
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintChristl Kiener
- Content Note200 clolour photographs and drawings
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.