All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1960s, the use of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) took acupuncture to a new level, revolutionizing pain management. Now the most important acupuncture advancement in 4,000 years is the activation of the hormone oxytocin without needles or electrical stimulation. By using essential oils on acupuncture points, you will create the 'bliss' that enables you to fulfill your potential for conscientious living. Based on research of the past two decades, it is w possible for you to activate five specific acupuncture circuits. Using this method, you will: . Restore dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), the most important health-enhancing hormone . Boost your calcitonin, the essential thyroid hormone for maintaining bone strength and reducing pain . Reduce free radicals, the scavengers that essentially wear out or 'rust' your body . Balance your aldosterone, the adrenal hormone responsible for water and potassium health . Activate your crucial bonding, nurturing hormone - oxytocin - the ultimate bliss hormone! Using specific blends of natural essential oils, you can do your own transcutaneous acupuncture - with needles and in only 30 seconds!
- Author BiographyC. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon trained at Massachusetts General Hospital. He founded the first comprehensive Pain Rehabilitation Clinic in 1971; was the founding president of the American Holistic Medical Association in 1978; and was the founding president of Holos University Graduate Seminary, where he is now Professor Emeritus of energy medicine. He has 12 patents in the field of energy medicine, and has published 29 books and over 300 articles. He is president of Holos Institutes of Health, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization focusing on research and education in holistic health. His work with Caroline Myss established the scientific foundation for medical intuition. www.normshealy.com.
- Author(s)Norman Shealy
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight293 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.