All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Forever delves into the world of pharmaceuticals to discover how companies are making billions by keeping people healthy. Find out how pharmaceuticals make money from treatments, the lengths they go to in order to find and develop new drugs and how an ever-ageing population means that business will continue to boom for this supergiant industry. Discover the world's biggest money-making industries and the secrets of their success in Big-time Business. From the pharmaceutical industry and entertainment world through to the business of beauty, banking, social networking and energy, find out why these enterprising worlds have a grip on the global ecomy and are considered the biggest money-generators on the planet. A high-interest exploration of the business world for 9+ readers.
- Author BiographyMatt Anniss has edited and written for some of the most prestigious DJ magazines out there, including Mixmag and IDJ. He also DJs regularly in clubs around the world and has even released his own singles.
- Author(s)Catherine Chambers,Franklin Watts,Matt Anniss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig-Time Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight378 g
- Width211 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.