Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis answer book has 275 questions and answers, covering such topics as what gluten intolerance is, what you can't eat, strategies for eating gluten-free at restaurants, how you can please picky gluten-free eaters, how you can best negotiate the supermarket, and the implications of medication and a gluten-free lifestyle.
- Author BiographySuzanne Bowland, who has been living glutenfree for over six years, is founder and president of GF Culinary Productions, Inc., a company devoted to taking the gluten-free food movement to the next level of national awareness and tasting enjoymentthrough a series of annual special events for the public that focus on gluten-free culinary education. Her website is www. theglutenfreelifestyle.com. She lives near Denver, CO.
- Author(s)Suzanne Bowland
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date13/02/2015
- Weight508 g
- Width166 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.