All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionTaking care of the earth is more important than ever, but the problems we're facing can seem overwhelming. Living Green: The Missing Manual brings it down to a few simple choices - actually, several simple choices. This all-in-one resource is packed with practical advice on ways you can help the environment by making relatively easy, earth-friendly changes in your home routine, work habits, and the way you shop and get around town. You don't have to embark on a radical new lifestyle to make a difference. Living Green: The Missing Manual shows you how a few small changes can have a big impact. The book also provides you with ways to connect with like-minded people, and offers a survey of exciting new techlogies that can help save the planet. Learn how you can join the movement with Living Green: The Missing Manual .
- Author BiographyNancy Conner holds a Ph.D. from Brown University and is the author of numerous books, including QuickBase: The Missing Manual and Google Apps: The Missing Manual. She lives in Ithaca, NY, recently named one of the greenest U.S. cities, where she shops for organic produce at the local farmers market and browses second-hand stores. Each day, she commutes up the stairs to her home office, where she works as an author, editor, and distance educator. Read Nancy's Living Green blog at missingmanuals.com.
- Author(s)Nancy Conner
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.