All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a collection of breaking news reports from the front lines of the propaganda war against Israel, the Jews, and the infidel West. Dr. Chesler tracks the slow motion Holocaust that began in Israel in 2000, a holocaust that remained invisible to most of the world, and that foreshadowed the global expansion of Islamic Jihad. Dr. Chesler documents how educated Westerners and the mainstream media distort the war against the Jews by presenting Jewish self-defense as criminal aggression and by burying or misnaming the facts. This book is a must-read addition to your library in these most frightening and challenging of times.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Chesler is an Emerita Professor of Psychology and Womens Studies at City University of New York. A best-selling author, legendary feminist leader, retired psychotherapist, and expert courtroom witness, she is the author of fifteen books, including the landmark classic Women and Madness and An American Bride in Kabul, which won a National Jewish Book Award. Dr. Chesler lives in Manhattan and is a very proud mother and grandmother. She invites readers to visit her website, www.phyllis-chesler.com.
- Author(s)Phyllis Chesler
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.