All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionEschatology, the theological name for the study of the endtime, often conjures up frightening concepts of the rapture, the final judgment, heaven and hell, Armageddon, and the anti-Christ. Author David Jensen's theological approach offers a brighter perspective on the end-time as a time of hope when Christians will see the full glory of the Kingdom of God, the resurrection of the body, and Christ's promised return.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Jensen is Professor of Constructive Theology at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Austin, Texas. He is the author or editor of several books including Responsive Labor: A Theology of Work and The Lord and Giver of Life: Perspectives on Constructive Pneumatology.
- Author(s)David H. Jensen
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.