All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step guide shows how to work the Serenity Prayer - to reach deeply into it and t just say it, but truly pray it.
- Author BiographyJan Linn is co-pastor of Spirit of Joy Christian Church, Apple Valley, Minnesota. He is the author of several books from Chalice Press, including How to Be an Open-minded Christian without Losing Your Faith, Rocking the Church Membership Boat, The Jesus Connection, and Reclaiming Evangelism.
- Author(s)Jan G. Linn
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.