All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new 6th edition includes an up-to-date culture and vocabulary guide, allowing you to broaden your kwledge of contemporary language and customs. Do you want to learn Italian or brush up what you kw already? Are you looking for a course with a traditional approach to language learning, based on solid grammatical foundations, translation skills and practical vocabulary? If so, this is the course for you. The material covers a variety of everyday topics in a simple, concise manner. There are plenty of examples and explanations to illustrate how the language works and to build confidence. Each unit, designed to build systematically on what you have already learned, contains: - clear grammar explanations - vocabulary lists - reading material consisting of a story, dialogue or letter - questions for speaking practice - exercises - 32pp test-yourself section giving you extra practice and allowing you to monitor your progress as you go through the course, helping you keep on top of tricky grammar points and regularly testing the vocabulary you're learning. There are also revision units to help you practise what you are learning. At the back of the book, an exercise key enables you to check your answers while grammar and vocabulary sections provide a useful reference. The accompanying audio will help you with listening and speaking. In addition to a full pronunciation section, it contains reading passages and dialogues from the course book, followed by comprehension questions in Italian, together with model answers. Download our free app, Teach Yourself Library, from the App Store or Google Play to access the free audio.
- Author BiographyDerek Aust, who has updated Maria Valgimigli's original course, is an experienced author and has published with OUP, Berlitz and Hodder Murray.
- Author(s)Derek Aust,Maria Valgimigli
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight347 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
- Running Time60
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.