All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor journalism to survive and flourish, it needs journalists who understand its importance to society, believe in and are committed to its core values, and can put those values into action. This goal is at the heart of Living Journalism, a highly readable, practical book where readers will learn the core values and principles needed to produce work that informs and enlightens an increasingly mobile and participatory audience. The advice and stories of professionals throughout the book allow veteran reporters to serve as mentors to today's journalists.
- Author(s)Rich Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolcomb Hathaway, Incorporated
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.