All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving joyfully free is falling back into God's arms and releasing your worries, problems, concerns, and fears. Living joyfully free doesn't mean you won't have trouble or problems; it is allowing God to take full control-trusting and believing He has your best interest at heart. This isn't a regular devotion book. Each page is a stepping stone, a place to pause and ponder, a field to run through, a mountain to climb, a river to splash and play in God's Living water. Let's have a picnic with The Bread of Life and spend time Son-kissed by God's Son. God invites you to live joyfully free. Explore how you can start today.
- Author BiographyLisa Buffaloe is a writer, speaker, happily-married mom, founder and host for Living Joyfully Free Radio. Lisa's past experiences-molestation by a baby-sitter, assault, rape by a doctor, divorce, being stalked, cancer, death of loved ones, multiple surgeries, and over eleven years of chronic illness from Lyme Disease-bless her with a backdrop to share God's amazing love, healing, and restoration. Regardless of our past, through Jesus Christ we truly can live joyfully free.
- Author(s)Lisa Buffaloe
- PublisherLisa Buffaloe Productions, L.L.C.
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLisa Buffaloe Productions, L.L.C.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.