All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's lives are more hectic today than ever; the demands of child rearing, work, ministry, and marriage can drain women of energy and enthusiasm. What they need is order; they need a plan for prioritizing what's important and sticking to it. Lysa TerKeurst has created Living Life on Purpose to answer this obvious need. It is a Bible study that helps women design a life plan based on seven main principles of the Proverbs 31 woman. Upon completion of this study, a woman will have goals to work toward, action steps to complete, and most importantly, a plan for living their lives on purpose...God's purpose.
- Author BiographyLYSA TERKEURSTis the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes, Unglued, and Made to Crave. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
- Author(s)Lysa M Terkeurst
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Sarah Zimmerman
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time335
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.98New
- AU $46.94New
- AU $24.69New
- AU $18.08New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $50.85
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $31.76Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.